Sunday, August 21, 2011

Why Don't We Play CATCH UP!!!

Gosh has our life been hectic lately!! My world is spinning in all directions these days and to think soccer nor dance has begun!! So Im gonna play a little game I call CATCH UP!! Here are some snippets from our life since I last published the beginning of August...Enjoy

"she's so fresh she's so clean clean!!"

My little mustache man

Well while it was pouring down rain one day we used a whole bottle of kid soap to take a bath outside the old fashioned way!! How much fun!!



One lazy morning before school....no one wanted to move!!



My 2 very best friends in the WWW!!! Love them!!


Snapshot after church of Thomas, Lilly and Madison

Enjoying a rainy Sunday afternoon playing and swimming in the pool



RUN RITA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment