Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bittersweet Memories~Thomas enters First Grade

Oh wow....I don't know where to start.  I can not believe my little boy is in now in first grade.  He is going to Meadowview Elementary this year and has Mrs. Angie Thomas; whom we know very well!!  We are so excited about his first grade school year.  I have taught first grade before so Im hoping I wont be too hard on him.  HAHA  It is so hard to believe how time goes by so fast.  It seems like 6 years ago I was sending him off to daycare for the first time.  Now Im sending him off to elementary school.  Soon I will be sending him off to high school and then to college!!  Cherish the times we have now because they sure do fly by....
Here are some pictures I captured on Monday morning...
 Thomas Edwina~First Grader

 Couldnt forget sissy!!

 Daddy with his precious children

 My loves!!

 Love this one!!



Thomas and Landen...Best Friends Forever!!  (and in the same class)


Gotta go get everything signed in his folder and snack box made for tomorrow!!  :) 
Happy Tuesday to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment