Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Night of Popcorn and Toy Story 3 with Daddy

As I am sitting here typing, the kids have had their baths and supper and are now cuddled on the couch with their daddy eating popcorn and watching Toy Story 3.  Lots of fun for a Saturday night for us!!  :)
Earlier, I took the kids to the fitness center to swim in their pool since ours is out of commission for a while until our salt water system gets replaced!!  I tell you one thing, this girl is so lucky to have a pool of her own and am so GRATEFUL it!!  UGH...Anyway, here is a snapshot I couldn't resist to upload of my sweet Lilly watching T play racquetball...

It has been a nice Saturday for us...Hope it has been well for you all!!  Now on to watching Toy Story 3 and putting the kiddies in the bed...NIGHT NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment